What are the results of Bags4Youth project?
- During the 2 years project, the partners have established a cooperation network for the exchange of practices and the development of projects.
- The participation of civil servants and political representatives in the transnational events increased their knowledge about strategies applied across Europe for effective job-guidance services
- The project has increased the understanding of how to communicate with young people, including those with difficult background, and to increase their sense of belonging and participation to the democratic life of local communities.
- Increased understanding of the EU policies to support the employability of young people
- A set of 11 guidelines on how to build effective and inclusive job-guidance and orienteering services for young people in local communities.
Download the final publication of the project to know more about the project results.